Πέμπτη 22 Απριλίου 2010

Αντί πολιτικού σχολίου...

... αφού, έτσι κι αλλιώς, το 'πε άλλος παλιότερα:

"Θέλει Αρετή και Τόλμη η Ελευθερία..."



The world is waking outside my window.
Bella ciao, bella ciao, bella ciao ciao ciao.
Drags my senses into the sunlight
For there are things that I must do.
Wish me luck now, I have to leave you.
Bella ciao, bella ciao, bella ciao ciao ciao.
With my friends now up to the city
We're going to shake the Gates of Hell.
And I will tell them - we will tell them.
Bella ciao, bella ciao, bella ciao ciao ciao.
That our sunlight is not for franchise.
And wish the bastards drop down dead.
Next time you see me I may be smiling.
Bella ciao, bella ciao, bella ciao ciao ciao.
I'll be in prison or on the TV
I'll say, "the sunlight dragged me here!"

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Παράλληλα Σύμπαντα

Λόγια του Δρόμου...

Λόγια του Δρόμου...