How does it feel
to treat me like you do?
When you've laid your hands upon me
and told me who you are.
I thought I was mistaken.
I thought I heard your words.
Tell me how do I feel.
Tell me now how do I feel!
Those who came before me
lived through their vocations.
From the past until completion
they will turn away no more.
And I still find it so hard
to say what I need to say.
But Im quite sure that you'll tell me
just how I should feel today.
I see a ship in the harbor.
I can and shall obey.
But if it wasnt for your misfortunes
I'd be a heavenly person today.
And I thought I was mistaken.
And I thought I heard you speak.
Tell me how do I feel.
Tell me now how should I feel!
Now I stand here waiting!
I thought I told you to leave me!
While I walked down to the beach.
Tell me how does it feel
when your heart grows cold.
to treat me like you do?
When you've laid your hands upon me
and told me who you are.
I thought I was mistaken.
I thought I heard your words.
Tell me how do I feel.
Tell me now how do I feel!
Those who came before me
lived through their vocations.
From the past until completion
they will turn away no more.
And I still find it so hard
to say what I need to say.
But Im quite sure that you'll tell me
just how I should feel today.
I see a ship in the harbor.
I can and shall obey.
But if it wasnt for your misfortunes
I'd be a heavenly person today.
And I thought I was mistaken.
And I thought I heard you speak.
Tell me how do I feel.
Tell me now how should I feel!
Now I stand here waiting!
I thought I told you to leave me!
While I walked down to the beach.
Tell me how does it feel
when your heart grows cold.

7 σχόλια:
Σ' ευχαριστώ για την αφιέρωση και θα πιω ένα ουζάκι στην υγειά σου.
Καλησπέρες!!!
Δε μας είπες σε ποιον το αφιερώνεις;
:p
πίκρα...
Ποια πληγωσε το κουταβακι???
din
Είναι για ένα άτομο που με τη συμπεριφορά του, στ' αλήθεια, δε ξέρω πως να νοιώσω απέναντί του...
Blue Sunday θα έπρεπε να λέγεται, αλλά τέλος πάντων...
Δε θέλω άγχος να σε καταβάλλει.
Όλα θα πάνε καλά.
Αν αξίζει το κόπο συνέχισε να μη ξέρεις πως θα νιώσεις, αν δεν αξίζει το κόπο, μάθε πως πρέπει να νιώσεις κούραση και να μη κάνεις καν αφιερώσεις.
Φιλιά πολλάαααααααα
Μη μασαςςςςςςςςςςς
Σ' ευχαριστώ για τη συμβουλή σου, Εβ!
Δημοσίευση σχολίου